Master Class Non-Stick 10cm Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
- Perfect for making individual cakes, top tiers and pork pies - with a loose base for easy removal and size markings for easy reference
- Electroplated and sandblasted for extra durability, this 1 mm-thick tin won't warp, corrode or flake
- BPA and PTFE-free Quantum II technology provides two layers of durable non-stick protection
- Part of the Master Class multi-award winning bakeware collection
- Protected by Master Class's 20 year guarantee and 5 year non-stick guarantee
Enjoy baking excellence every time with a cake pan that lasts and lasts! This Master Class Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin / Pork Pie Mould With Loose Base boasts premium-quality materials and an innovative non-stick coating to take the fuss out of baking perfect small cakes and pies.
The round tin measures 10 cm (4") in diameter, and 7 cm (2¾”) deep. It’s ideal for baking perfectly formed miniature fruit and sponge cakes, particularly individual cakes and top tiers of celebration cakes. Its extra depth also makes it perfect for generously filled individual pork pies.
Simply push the cake or pie from the loose base, and the whole thing pops out in one perfect piece!
Commercial-Grade Carbon Steel Design
Produced from heavy duty 1 mm-thick electroplated carbon steel, this cake pan is designed for busy bakers who need top-quality equipment. Thanks to its heavyweight design, it won’t warp in the oven. And because it’s electroplated and has tightly rolled edges, it resists rust too. As long as it’s properly cared for, it’s designed to last for years.
Quantum II Non-Stick Technology
The tin is finished with a double non-stick coating of Quantum II. This premium material helps release food quickly, with no burnt-on bits.
– Quantum II coating uses silicone – never PTFE, PFOA or BPA chemicals
– Fridge, freezer and dishwasher safe
– Really easy to clean