Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
- A great all round cake tin with loose base for easy removal and measurement markings - perfect for any type of cake
- Electroplated and sandblasted for extra durability, this 1 mm-thick tin won't warp, corrode or flake
- BPA and PTFE-free Quantum II technology provides two layers of durable non-stick protection
- Part of the Master Class multi-award winning bakeware collection
- Protected by Master Class's 20 year guarantee and 5 year non-stick guarantee
Enjoy baking excellence every time with a cake pan that lasts and lasts! This Master Class Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin With Loose Base boasts premium-quality materials and an innovative non-stick coating to take the fuss out of baking perfect medium-sized cakes.
The round tin measures 23 cm (9") in diameter, and 8 cm (3¼”) deep. It’s ideal for baking perfectly formed fruit and sponge cakes, and its extra depth makes it perfect for creating the middle tier for a spectacular celebration cake too.
Commercial-Grade Carbon Steel Design
Produced from heavy duty 1 mm-thick electroplated carbon steel, this cake pan is designed for busy bakers who need top-quality equipment. Thanks to its heavyweight design, it won’t warp in the oven. And because it’s electroplated and has tightly rolled edges, it resists rust too. As long as it’s properly cared for, it’s designed to last for years.
Quantum II Non-Stick Technology
The cake tin is finished with a double non-stick coating of Quantum II. This premium material helps release food quickly, with no burnt-on bits.
Simply push the cake from the loose base, and the whole thing pops out in one perfect piece!
– Quantum II coating uses silicone – never PTFE, PFOA or BPA chemicals
– Fridge, freezer and dishwasher safe
– Really easy to clean
– Heat safe up to 220 degrees Celsius (428 degrees Fahrenheit)
– Includes Master Class's 20 year guarantee, as well as five year non-stick guarantee